In Africa, HETN recommends e’Pap, a pre-cooked, whole grain food, based on maize and fortified with soya and a cocktail of 29 nutrients. Its composition and brand name is suited to Africa’s taste, where people traditionally eat maize and call it Pap. The formulation is based on a local understanding of nutritional need, and uses state of the art, first world fortification chemistry to ensure bio-availability and bio-efficacy.
What is e’Pap?
- e’Pap is a pre-cooked, wholegrain and MVM-fortified.
- It delivers in a single food portion 29 micronutrients in a bioavailable form.
- It has been shown to be effective in restoring healthy nutritional status in individuals who were previously nutritionally deplete.
- Numerous case studies support the use of e’Pap.
- It is an African solution
- It has been established as an intervention for many years.
- It is currently distributed in 15 African countries.
If you have any stories about e’Pap and how it is making a positive change in your community, business or organisation, add a comment below. Or if you have any suggestions or comments about e’Pap, we would love to hear from you.